Thursday, November 4, 2010

survey says...

How far along are you? 18 weeks (17 weeks, 6 days to be exact)

How big is the baby? Had an ultrasound this week and they estimated 9 oz. A quick check on babycenter.com reveals that 5-7 oz is average at this point in the pregnancy. I might as well get used to the idea that I'm having another 9lb baby...

Maternity clothes? Every day.

Weight - Loss or Gain? Up to 10 lbs so far. Doing better this time around on the weight gain, but still look bigger than I should be. I had a tennis match on Tuesday and I think the other team thought I was going to give birth on the court.

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep? Still pretty normal. Getting at least 8 hrs at night and sometimes a short nap during the day when my workload allows. (A nice benefit of working from home!)

Any movement? Yep! The movements are still pretty subtle and I only feel them at night.

Food Cravings? Lots of juice (lately I've been drinking Tate's Capri-Sun juice boxes) and fruit....particularly Gala apples, clementines and little fruit cups. Oh, and Sour Patch Kids.

Food Aversions? I wouldn't say it's an aversion, but chocolate doesn't taste good to me right now. I still eat it from time to time to see if anything's changed, but it hasn't so far. Same for graham crackers. I guess I won't be making s'mores this winter.

Gender? Blue!

Belly Button in or out? In.

What do you miss? Champagne. The fake stuff isn't cutting it.

What are you looking forward to? I'm taking a half day off work tomorrow and meeting my friend Keri for lunch and then treating myself to a mani/pedi/ pre-natal massage.

What was the BEST part of this week? Halloween with Tate was a blast, but I also enjoyed seeing the ultrasounds of Bayer this week.

What was the WORST part of this week? Nothing comes to mind. I've been frustrated in general with trying to keep the house clean, but that's nothing new.

Weekly Wisdom? My words of advice this week are to turn the tv off and spend quality time with your kids. Keith and I are both guilty of having the tv on in the background almost all the time, so it's a reminder for me as much as anyone.

Milestones: Hmmm....nothing in terms of the pregnancy, but Tate reached a new milestone of bringing home 3 "boo-boo reports" in one week. Carpet burn on his face and not 1, but 2 bite marks on his back!

No comments:

Post a Comment