Monday, August 23, 2010

The post where I explain why I haven't been posting

I think this pretty much sums it up:



Yep....7 weeks pregnant with #2! I know that conventional wisdom and tradition holds that you should wait until 12 weeks to share the news, but we're throwing those rules out the window. We've had an ultrasound, seen the heartbeat, I've been nauseous for a week and a half...it feels pretty official to me!

The due date is April 12, but Dr. Soufi will likely schedule my c-section 2 weeks early. As long as I don't have 2 children with April Fool's Day birthdays, I'll be ok. Good grief - can you imagine?

So, that's the explanation for my blogging hiatus. I'll get back to posting our pics from the beach and everything else in between soon!


3 comments:

  1. Hoooray!!!! I'm so excited. Although the two tests laying side by side did throw me off. Thought you might be having twins! Whoa. You timed that well with having the same season baby. congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was catching up on my blogs, checking out the Elmo slippers and then WOW...two tests with two little lines. Congrats! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! VERY unexpected, but we're excited! :)

    ReplyDelete