Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PCB, Baby!

I love spontaneous vacations! On a whim, we've decided to join Keith's family in Panama City, FL from Thurs -Mon. (there will be 13 of us!)

I'll be thinking about work non-stop while I sit by this pool, drinking Mai-Tais. I mean, non-stop. It will be hard.

Here's the latest report on the oil spill. Tate might be coming home with a tar ball souvenir!

August 3, 2010

Panama City Beach continues to welcome visitors to enjoy our destination. Our sugary white sand beaches are open for the enjoyment of our guests and, as of now, we have seen only minor impact as a result of the Deepwater Horizon off-shore oil spill in the form of small scattered tar balls and oil patches. These impacts have been very small and not disrupted visitors.
The beaches and water are clear and open for enjoyment.



I'll be sure to post lots of pictures from our trip when I get back next week. Until then, I guess I better go. Somebody is staring at me and needs some attention.



1 comment:

  1. As you may know, we just got back from Edgewater down there. It was great! No tar. A little seaweed but we were still able to get in the ocean. Have a great time, Justin will be jealous.

    ReplyDelete