Sunday, March 6, 2011

latest pregnancy survey...

How far along are you? 35 weeks!

How big is the baby? babycenter.com says he's 5.5 lbs and 18 inches long. I had my last ultrasound in early January and won't have another one...so, we'll just be surprised by his actual size on April 4. My guess is that he'll be in the 8- 9lb range.

Maternity clothes? yes, and getting sick of them. Bought a few new spring items to help me survive the warmer months, but hoping to be back into my "normal" clothes quicker than last time.

Weight - Loss or Gain? I've gained 30 lbs total so far. The recommended/normal weight gain during the last month is 1 lb per week...so predicting to finish around 35 lbs. Would be a 10-15 lb improvement over last time. Having a toddler who keeps me moving constantly has certainly helped.

Stretch marks? A few new ones have appeared in the last few weeks on my stomach. Oh well. They are a nice souvenir for each of my pregnancies, I guess.

Sleep? Sleep wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for acid reflux, which has been an issue over the past 2 weeks. Trying to be more aware of my diet and the foods that can make it worse. Foods to avoid: Tomatoes, Italian food with tomato-based sauce, creamy salad dressings, caffeine, citrus fruits & juices, chocolate, french fries and potato chips. Also, trying to eat smaller meals and nothing right before bedtime.

Any movement? All the time. He gets the hiccups daily and is very active in there. Weird to watch & feel at this stage.

Food Cravings? Water and milk. Oh, and the doughnuts that I had to have on Sat morning.

Food Aversions? Not really. Still avoiding onions and garlic, but that's about it.

Belly Button in or out? I don't know if I would call it in or out. Just gone. :) I hope it remembers where it's supposed to go after this is all over.

What do you miss? Shopping for non-maternity clothes. I've missed my favorite stores...Anthropologie and Fabric.

What are you looking forward to? Brady!! T- minus 30 days!

What was the BEST part of this week? Got my annual bonus and raise on Friday at work. That's always pretty exciting! Also cleaned and redecorated our bedroom....found the perfect picture to go above our bed, moved a shelf upstairs for all my jewelry and "stuff" and got the bassinet set up.

What was the WORST part of this week? Nothing comes to mind. The acid reflux has not been fun, but I guess that's my only complaint right now.

Weekly Wisdom? You can never take too many baths.

Milestones: 1 month until Tate's second birthday and Brady's arrival!

2 comments:

  1. You are on a blogging roll! I can't believe you have less than 30 days. yay for Brady! And Tate's second birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I seem to be an all-or-nothing type blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete