Monday, March 28, 2011

guess brady's weight and length!

Just a week to go!

Get in on the fun and leave me a comment with your prediction of Brady's weight and length when he's born next Monday!

The person who gets closest to the correct weight will get a $5 Starbucks gift card. (length will be used for a tiebreaker)

I'll even "up" the prize to a $10 Starbucks gift card if someone correctly guesses both the weight and length.

(As a point of reference, Tate was 9lbs, 13 oz and 21.5 inches)

Happy Guessing!

4 comments:

  1. Tate was 9, 13! I thought I remembering that incorrectly last night. Justin and I were talking about his upcoming birthday party and how big he was, well Justin was talking about how cute he is.
    Anyway, this is supposed to be about Brady so, I am going to say 8 lbs 10 oz and 20.5 inches long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 lbs, 6 oz
    21 inches
    brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with 9 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches. Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For my dad: 8 lbs, 14 oz, 20.75 inches

    ReplyDelete