Monday, June 28, 2010

Cashing in!

For my birthday this year, my parents got me this:


and this:

So, five months later, we're cashing in! We'll spend Wednesday and Thursday night at my parent's house in St. Simons, and then Keith and I will head south to Ponte Vedra, where we will spend three days/ two nights at the Lodge and Club... alone, by ourselves, without work or baseball or any responsibilities. YAY! The last time Keith and I vacationed alone was 2007(!), so, needless to say, we are really excited to get away.

On Sunday, we'll drive back to St. Simons to celebrate the 4th. In all the years that my parents have lived on SSI, we've never been there on the 4th of July, so I'm excited about that as well.

For anyone interested, here are a few pictures of what we did last year...

The Layfield's boat at Big Canoe

3 months old

Wishing everyone safe travels this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment